Many literary ,dramatic, journalistic and scientific works and articles especially about cinema, the Israeli and the Moroccan- Jewish experience. including plays, Screenplays, short stories, a novel,documentary films and a book about the cinema of Federico Fellini (See also: PUBLICATIONS) SELECTED WORKS: A. SCREENPLAYS:
REQUIEM FOR A MOROCCAN KING, Won the National Council of Culture and Art Award, Script Writing Award for Production of Feature Films.
THE MESSIAH, Won the National Foundation Award for Films of Quality
1. A WOMAN WITH THREE BREASTS, Women in the Cinema of Federico Fellini, Hakibbutz Hameuchad Publishing House, Tel Aviv 2004, 250 Pages
2. JERUSALEM IN CINEMA, in MEVASERET, a collection of articles of Judaism & cinema, The Lifshitz College for Religious Teachers and School of Arts and Communication, T.V.& Cinema, Maaleh, Jerusalem, Winter 1995.
3.THE ORIENTAL WOMAN AND THE HAREM IN THE FILMS OF FELLINI, in MOTAR no 4, Journal of the Faculty of the Arts, Tel Aviv University, Winter 1996.
4. THE IMAGES OF ROME AS A WOMAN IN FELLINI'S CINEMA in LO STATO DELLE COSE, Pensiero, critico & scrittore, Oedipus edizioni, Salerno/ Milano 2000. C.
5. FELLINI AS A CLOWN AND CIRCUS RING MASTER, in INTERDICIPLINARY STUDIES IN HONOR OF MOSHE LAZAR, Editor: Nurit Yaari ASAF BOOKS Sries, Faculty of Arts, TAU 2000.
1. DAVID SION BENSIMHON AND HIS SON GABRIEL, A documentary film produced by the Israeli Telivision, 90 min. Directed by Michael Lev Tov, Jerusalem 1980.
2. HOME COMING, A documentary film following the roots of the play A MOROCCAN KING in morocco, 56 min. 1990, Presented in BET HATFOUTSOT, Tel Aviv University D. ISRAEL: 1. A LETTER TO BEN GURION, A collection of articles published as a weekly column in DAVAR RISHON, ( Following the Assasination of Prime Ministre ITSHAC RABIN) 1994-5 2. QUALCUNO CHIEDE AIUTO in LO STATO DELLE COSE, Pensiero, critico & scritture, Oedipus edizioni, Salerno/Milano 2000.
3. TO ADD A NEW BOOK TO THE BIBLE, in YOVEL L'ISRAEL, Survey of the main events of the history of the State of Israel, Editor: Haim Yavin, Jerusalem 1998.
4. WEDDING AT THE WAILING WALL, A Play in Three Acts, Hakkibutz Hameuhad Publishing House, Tel Aviv 2007.
E. MOROCCAN JEWISH EXPERIENCE:
1. GOING WITH CUMIN COMING WITH ZAATAR, (Voyage in Morocco) in PANIM, a journal for Culture and Education, Editor: Ruvik Rosental, No.11 Autumn 1999.
2. LES JUIFS D'ELIAS HARRUS, in JUIFS PARMI LES BERBERES, Musee d'art et d'histoire du Judaism, Paris, Bet Hatefutsoth, musee de la Diaspora, Tel Aviv, 1999
3. SIDI LAHCEN LYOUSSI in LA MEMOIRE SEPHARADE, Pardes No. 28 Editors: Helen an Shmuel Trigano, Paris 2000, Was presented in Sefrou International Conference, "Cultures, Societies and Territories" in Honor of CLIFFORD GEERTZ 'Organised by Princeton University, United States, Morocco, 2000.
4. ERAGEL DI RGEH, (translated by Mohamed ELMEDLAOUI) in ASSHIFA No. 91, Casablanca, JULY 6th 2000. 5.THEATRE ELEMENTS IN THE EVERY DAY LIFE OF THE JEWISH COMMUNITY IN MOROCCO AND NORTH AFRICA in HERITAGE OF ORIENTAL AND SEPHARADIC JEWS, Editor Isachar Benami, Magnes Press, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, 1982